(by May 10)
(May 10-June 16)
(after June 16)
|Member||Regular||USD 650||USD 750||USD 800|
|Student||USD 350||USD 450||USD 500|
|Non-Member||Regular||USD 700||USD 800||USD 850|
|Student||USD 400||USD 500||USD 550|
|Banquet ticket||USD 100|
|Extra paper charge||USD 250|
|Additional page charge||USD 150/page (from 7 pages)|
|* Registration fee includes access to all technical sessions, workshops, coffee breaks, and a copy of the electronic proceedings.
* A banquet ticket is included in the REGULAR registration only.
* All workshop attendees are expected to register for the conference.
* Member registration fees are applicable to regular and student members of the Korea Robotics Society (KROS), IEEE, the Robotics Society of Japan (RSJ), and the Chinese Institute of Measurement Technology in Mechanical Engineering (CIMTME).
* One registration fee covers one paper. At least one author of a paper must register by May 10 in order for the paper to be included in the UR 2023 Proceedings.
* Regular papers are limited to six (6) pages without page charge, and up to eight (8) pages with page charge; each page beyond six pages will be charged 150 USD per page.
* For an author who will be presenting two papers, an extra charge of USD 250 per paper will be applied.
*A student is defined as a full-time registered student currently enrolled in a degree program at a university.
* Conference exchange rate is ‘USD 1 = KRW 1,300’.
- Credit Card: Payment can be made via Visa, Master, JCB, and Union Pay only.
- Bank Transfer: Bank transfer in the applicable amount should be made to the account specified below. Please ensure that the sender’s name matches exactly the registrant’s name. All bank remittance charges should be paid by the sender.
- Bank Name: WOORIBANK
- Bank Address: Yeongdeungpo-gu Yeouido-dong 61-3, Seoul, Korea
- Swift Code: HVBKKRSE
- Account Number: 1005-801-133615
- Account Holder: Korea Robotics Society
- For cancellations made on or before May 10 100% of the paid registration amount will be refunded.
- For cancellations made between May 11 and June 16 inclusive, 80% of the paid registration amount will be refunded.
- No refunds will be given to cancellations made on or after June 16.